according to Homeric mythology and the common theory of "ghosts", the departed soul retains the shape and semblance of the body.
- Brewer's Concise Phrase& Fable.
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your own bulletin...along with these instructions. (I'm guessing this means not just the sentence itself but also give it some sense of context)
5. Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.
A) First, recommend to me:
1. a movie:
2. a book:
3. a musical artist, song, or album:
(B) I want everyone who reads this to ask me three questions, no more, no less. Ask me anything you want.
(C) Then I want you to go to your journal, copy and paste this allowing your friends to ask you anything
feel free to not be a sheep.